Loosening your hip flexors can actually be easy with the sequential flow method
Like unfolding a sheet or unpacking a parcel, opening up the muscles in your hips requires it to be done in the right order.
Try to release one muscle before another and you'll add to your tightness. Getting it wrong really can make it worse.
It's why so many people give up trying to fix the problem themselves and believe incorrectly that they have to live with the problem. But hoping the problem will go away by not exercising is just as damaging.
Inside the Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program, You'll Discover:
- Exactly how to target those hard-to-reach muscles with detailed, step-by-step walk-through videos of every single Key Move (Rick's simple, clear demonstration of these powerful moves will help them become second nature in no time).
- The No.1 single most important element of human body posture and why your hips hold the key to peak performance (if this fails, your performance is drastically affected whether running, walking or even just standing).
- The true impact of your body's “Mighty Muscle” and how it is really affecting your physical, emotional and spiritual well being (you'll be shocked how big an impact this has on your everyday life).
- How your body's natural survival response has been tricked into "danger" mode, and how you can switch it off to help with fat loss and more energy (the reasoning behind this is crazy).
- The main causes for your psoas muscle to change structure, a major danger sign for your body (any change has an overwhelming impact that ripples across your body causing other muscle groups to compensate).
- Why you're just as likely to be affected by this problem if you're a avid gym goer or a couch potato.
- Why, if you have a desk job or drive a car for long periods, you need to act NOW.
- The shocking reason your intense core workouts could be doing more harm than good if you haven't loosened your hips first (and why crunches and sit-ups won’t do a thing to help).
- Why strong legs and glutes are important to your overall heath and why you need to prevent too much flexion of your hips.
- How trauma, injury and stress can build up within your posture and how it will ultimately affect your psychological state.
- Why the "cure" isn't simply to stop sitting (you need to be more pro-active in targeting the muscles affected to undo the damage from sitting all day).
- Why the damage is most likely already done and exactly what you need to do to redress those deep-seeded imbalances before you are further damaged
- Why "comfort" and "support" are the enemies of our natural physiology and how we can start to move back towards our natural posture
- How tight hips affect your sexual performance through decreased blood flow and circulation and what you can do about it.
- Why some guys end up with "old-guy butt syndrome" that isn't sexy but also inevitably leads to hip pain and how to avoid it by loosening the hips.
- The 2 situations you NEED to be aware of when training your glutes to ensure they're properly activated for maximum athletic performance.
- How to clear your mind and re-energize your thinking simply through learning how to relax your psoas muscle.
- Plus much more...
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is this different from other hip flexibility programs?
A: What makes Rick's program unique is knowing how to unravel the tricky layers of tension with the very difficult psoas muscle in order to effectively loosen and train it.
Rick's one-of-a-kind sequential flow is your surest path to looser, stronger and healthier hips.
Q: Why are you selling this so cheap? What's the catch?
A: There is none. We're so pleased with the number of our customers who have made the investment in this program and have enjoyed life-changing results.
Our aim is to make this available to as many guys as possibly
Q: How long will it take me to do the program?
A: The program is designed to take between 10-15 minutes in total to complete.
We recommended adding the program as a daily practice to get the best results over a longer period of time. You may wish to add this program before or after your regular gym session or use it independently.
Q: Who is this program suitable for?
A: This program is suitable for you if you're currently suffering from inexplicable back, hip or joint pain.
The exercises themselves are not strenuous and are designed to be carried out by anyone, regardless of ability.
Q: Can I perform the Sequential Flow if I have had a hip replacement?
A: The answer to this is very individual. It depends on what type of hip replacement surgery you had and how you have recovered from it the surgery. It is best to ask your surgeon or doctor to see which exercises of the sequential flow you should do or avoid.
Q: I want to start right away. Do I have to wait for the book and videos to come in the mail?
A: You don’t have to wait, you can have access in just a few moments. Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a digital product so don’t worry about shipping fees or delaying results.
Q: Are the exercises hard to perform?
A: Nope. Once you watch the coaching videos they will be easy for you. There are also progressions to make the movements more challenging if needed.
Q: What If I Do Everything But It Still Doesn't Work For Me? Then What?
A: You are backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 60 full days. All you have to do is follow the instructions on your receipt e-mail and you will be refunding for the full purchase price, No questions asked. which means you have absolutely zero risk.
Q: Do I need a gym membership or any special equipment?
A: No. You can do this routine anywhere in a very small space. All you need is a wall to lean on for support for a couple of the movements.